Terms and Conditions
While the administrators and moderators of Carbon Logic Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Carbon Logic) will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message.
Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to Carbon Logic express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence the webmaster, administrators and moderators will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any material that you do not own or administer the copyrights to.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of Carbon Logic have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
By uploading a track to Carbon Logic you agree to enter that track into the current competition.
By becoming a Carbon Logic member you grant us the right to email you the following:
- Carbon Logic news.
- Comments posted on your tracks.
- Competition shortlists.
- Winner announcements.
You may unsubscribe from our email updates whenever you wish.
At no time will Carbon Logic contact you with unnecessary solicitations. We are firm believers in the "Anti-Spam" movement and don't appreciate the practice of redistributing personal contact information. On rare occassions, carbon logic will contact you when:
- You ask to be notified by us through any one of our membership or e-commerce applications.
- You have purchased a product or service from carbon logic and we need to share important delivery or verification information.
- Carbon Logic decides that you have violated our terms and conditions and we terminate your account.
- Carbon Logic has important web site updates or contest invitations.
Carbon Logic will never sell or rent your personally indentifiable information to anyone.
Carbon Logic will never supply any third party with your email address unless you specifically request that we do so.
Carbon Logic will only share personal information with third parties when:
- We need to share this information to provide a service or product you have requested.
- A court order or legal process requires us to relinquish this data.
- When we find that your actions on our Web site violate our terms and conditions.
By registering as a Carbon Logic member you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.